Specialty Menu for Connie?

katct

Kat,

The specialty restaurant on the Constellation is called Ocean Liners. The Olympic is the specialty restaurant on the Millennium. Here's a link to the Ocean Liners menu from around December 2005. It's similar to the current menu.

http://tomandemily.com/CruisePics/CelebrityConstellation2005/Oceanliners/index_oceanliners.html

Thank you! That was just what I was looking for. Of course it has left me with another question. Does anyone know how they charge for the wine if we choose the menu exceptional (the one the whole table must choose for it to work)? Is it, per chance, bestill my heart, included in the fee we pay for the specialty restaurant?

Kat,

Unless they've recently increased the price, the menu exceptionnel will cost $30 plus $27.95 plus a 15% gratuity on the $27.95 fee. The total will be approximately $62 per person.

For us, every penny we spent in the Olympic and Oceanliners was worth it. For our upcoming cruise on Millennium we may even dine there twice. The service and food rivaled some of the best land based dinners we have had and was certainly better than the Pinnacle Grill on HAL.

For us, every penny we spent in the Olympic and Oceanliners was worth it. For our upcoming cruise on Millennium we may even dine there twice. The service and food rivaled some of the best land based dinners we have had and was certainly better than the Pinnacle Grill on HAL.

I agree. The USS United States on the Infinity is good too. You can find pictures of food and 3 of the restaurants at

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/intowines/album/576460762323521674

Archived