Travel Channel Cruise

rick&lin

I wish they would get some new ones, same ones were shown last month, I've seen them all some more than once, I think the newest one I have seen was the Freedom Of The Seas one and I have watched that one twice

I wish they would get some new ones, same ones were shown last month, I've seen them all some more than once, I think the newest one I have seen was the Freedom Of The Seas one and I have watched that one twice

i agree! As much as i love watching them, they ARE (gulp!) getting old, lol!:eek: I wish they would do someone besides Royal Caribbean; Carnival would be nice, but anything new would be appreciated, lol!;)

Sheri

It seems like the Travel Channel specializes in unalloyed hype. In exchange for allowing filming, cruise lines, resorts, whatever, get an hourlong commercial. Never is heard a discouraging - or even vaguely objective - word. I'm a rollercoaster fan, and Travel/Discovery's coaster shows are notorious for making every damn coaster they feature sound like the most revolutionary, thrilling ride anywhere. The unrestrained gushing of the cruise shows, likewise, is so unrestrained that it's amazing the Lido decks don't get flooded.

Archived