Taxi to Brimstone Hill?

pawmtweez

$62.00 sounds VERY high for a taxi fare. Is that one-way or round-trip with the taxi driver waiting there while you explore Brimstone Hill? Did this include a "tour" or was this strictly transportation? If a tour, did you go anywhere else for this price?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

The $62.00 dollars was round trip for 5 adults. I negotiated a price via e-mail with Clement Richardson at cappytaxi@yahoo.com. Mr. Richardson gave me the round trip prices for several different locations for 5 adults. We are going to several places. We don't know how long we will spend at each place. Therefore, we finally agreed to pay $6.00 per hour per person for 5 hours. ($30.00 per person.)

I tried going to 2 other cab drivers including Thenford Gray. Thenford was not available. The other cabdriver (Can't remember the name.) was like talking to a brick wall.

Liz gave a link to a website in an earlier thread for Taxi rates in St. Kitts. I can't remember which thread it's under. However, I would look for it if I where you. The rate of $6.00 per hour person for 5 was reasonable according to the set taxi rates on St. Kitts.

The website might have been www.discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com

I clicked on the link she provided just now. I found it under a sublink: http://www.discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com/st-kitts-nevis-taxi.html

Liz, I found the taxi rates on a different website that you mentioned. But the same information is contained on this one as well.

Archived