Destiny Feb 08 Just Disappeared!

TennisLover

Could be that UB and his merry men are trying to get a better in-port charges rate from St. Lucia and Antigua. You pull a ship that docks 4 times a month from your economy and you'll feel the hurt mighty fast. Then again the DR might be giving Carnival a sweetheart of a deal. It will be hard to find out the exact reason.

Changed the itienary this year after 5 years and dropped Aruba for fuel savings, so it was stated so you can't use that story again........

Could be that UB and his merry men are trying to get a better in-port charges rate from St. Lucia and Antigua. You pull a ship that docks 4 times a month from your economy and you'll feel the hurt mighty fast. Then again the DR might be giving Carnival a sweetheart of a deal. It will be hard to find out the exact reason.

Changed the itienary this year after 5 years and dropped Aruba for fuel savings, so it was stated so you can't use that story again........

lol..You make it sound like a cruise line has to justify to cruisers why its changing itineraries. Over the last 7 years Destiny has called on St Lucia, Guadalupe,Martinique, Antigua, Tortola, St Kitts, St Croix and DR.

So not sure what you mean after 5 years?

When we booked our cruise on the Destiny last Sept for this May I (thought) read a news release from Carnival about changing the itienary and dropping Aurba. It stated (or so I thought) that the this was the first itienary change for the Destiny in five years. It might have been just talking about Aurba. I could have just imagined it. Either way, my bad, I stand corrected..........

I talked to a PVP yesterday afternoon and, even though it wasn't up on the site, she had the itinerary up on her computer -- it was the new itinerary with DR. The site was current again when I checked last night. All that is left is for me to book it.... soon......

I talked to a PVP yesterday afternoon and, even though it wasn't up on the site, she had the itinerary up on her computer -- it was the new itinerary with DR. The site was current again when I checked last night. All that is left is for me to book it.... soon......

TennisLover - please join our roll call when you book - we booked this cruise on Monday.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=9395169#post9395169

Archived