Extreme Elegance Limo Service

HOSKI

Anyone have any experience with Extreme Elegance? We are thinking of using them from the airport to the pier as they are the same price as a taxi for three people. We were going to use the shuttle service but for a couple of dollars we won't have to endure all the stops while we are so excited to get on the ship.

couldn't find any mention of them and can not access the old boards. I did look them up on traveladvisor and they had 11 reviews all excellent except one. I'm emailing them back and forth right now and may just go with them because they gave me a quote of $5 less than a taxi for my family of 3. I'm trying to balance budget and covenience and that is tough.

Ok, I checked and the BBB is not happy with them. I reserved with them but you do not prepay so I can cancel if I need to. They gave me a price of $35 each way plus tip. I think I may try them as it cheaper than a taxi for us and I'll be a nervous wreck on the shuttle if it makes lots of stops. They have been very good about emailing me back asap. I also figure that our second option is the taxi and if they don't show I'll just grab the taxi.

Shuttle would be $24 * 3 roundtrip. $72 plus tip. If we use them I will post when I return.

I'm not saying you should go with the shuttle -- it's more expensive for 3 people and not as convenient. But, why would lots of stops make you a nervous wreck?

I'll probably take the shuttle. I expect it will make a few stops on the way to my hotel. That's what shuttles do. :) I've only been to N.O. as a port of call. Figure a few stops will help me figure out where things are. After the cruise, I expect it will go straight from the port to the airport.

I hope you'll let us know how it works out with Extreme Elegance. If they've gotten their act together, it would be a good option for lots of cruisers.

Anxiety kicks in for me and we are flying in the same day as cruise plus later than I would like. We will have lots of luggage for three people for the cruise plus 2 days post cruise and stuff like that. I don't want to be dealing with or starting the trip out with a cranky and I'm afraid that with the flight, baggage claim, the shuttle then waiting at the pier we will start off on the wrong foot.

I'm not 100% set on it yet but will probably try them.

Archived