Toilet Rolls on Princess

Chivalrygirl

"He'll love it!"

"Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

"Oh, my my my my, what an eager little mind.

You won't need some of these words for months and months...."

Thanks for that Karen

That looks like a very posh ship, too posh for this poor little kiwi! Wonder when HAL will get around to it :D Does anyone know I would have thought they might put them on the Eurodam :D :D Catering for the Europeans :D

Thanks for that Karen

That looks like a very posh ship, too posh for this poor little kiwi! Wonder when HAL will get around to it :D Does anyone know I would have thought they might put them on the Eurodam :D :D Catering for the Europeans :D

Those are photos of the RCCL Royal Suite.

Every HAL PH have bidets as well...

Thanks for that Karen

You're welcome. Those are not my photos, I simply did a search on webshots. As Brian mentioned, they are from RCI ships. I believe there are also suites on NCL w/bidets. Didn't know about the PH on HAL, but here's a photo. ;)

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1283621287040337873nieIfz

You're welcome. Those are not my photos, I simply did a search on webshots. As Brian mentioned, they are from RCI ships. I believe there are also suites on NCL w/bidets. Didn't know about the PH on HAL, but here's a photo. ;)

LOL I am so sorry they are not your photos, and there I was thinking, "Rich B" LOL

The only way I will ever get on a ship like that would be if I won a mighty lot of money :)

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1283621287040337873nieIfz

That looked a bit like the verandah stateroom we had on the STatendam. But the bath looks a bit superior. Seemed like a similar layout however

I think the original OP had one too many since it's friday and all.. Go look at that thread now.. I cant stop laughing !! Look at the last page. I think it's page 4 .. lol

I will confess to having had a tot (a 'tot', not a 'lot') of Pusser's to get me in the cruise state of mind.

Then I read a post about a lady who couldn't possibly live without Splenda brand sweetener for her coffee.

Then I read another post where madam's lips shrivelled at the mere suggestion of being touched by anything less than brewed -- no tea bags allowed! -- Earl Grey or English Breakfast tea at teatime. (One wonders what she wanted with her brekky.)

I suppose the Pusser's, the sweetener lady, and the brewed tea lady set things in motion and my fingers took to typing.

Three cheers for the Royal Navy!

I will confess to having had a tot (a 'tot', not a 'lot') of Pusser's to get me in the cruise state of mind.

Then I read a post about a lady who couldn't possibly live without Splenda brand sweetener for her coffee.

Then I read another post where madam's lips shrivelled at the mere suggestion of being touched by anything less than brewed -- no tea bags allowed! -- Earl Grey or English Breakfast tea at teatime. (One wonders what she wanted with her brekky.)

I suppose the Pusser's, the sweetener lady, and the brewed tea lady set things in motion and my fingers took to typing.

Three cheers for the Royal Navy!

Hip Hip Horay :D

Archived