Mini-Suite on Grand Princess

Chivalrygirl

Can anybody please tell me why the diagram and the virtual view on the Grand Princess are so grossly different they are not anything like each other. It also shows a verandah over the balcony but I have read on here countless times there is no verandah on the dolphin deck, the deck with the mini-suites. Its almost false advertising in my opinion.

Perhaps some kind soul has a photograph of the mini-suite on the Grand that they could post for us. That would be :cool:

Cheers

Val

Had to look it up -- but a synonym for veranda / verandah is "balcony" although a veranda is "usually" covered. /Sultan

Can anybody please tell me why the diagram and the virtual view on the Grand Princess are so grossly different they are not anything like each other. It also shows a verandah over the balcony but I have read on here countless times there is no verandah on the dolphin deck, the deck with the mini-suites. Its almost false advertising in my opinion.

Perhaps some kind soul has a photograph of the mini-suite on the Grand that they could post for us. That would be :cool:

Cheers

Val

That virtual tour doesn't look like any of the minis we have had. It is similar to the minis on the Sun Class ships (which are more like the full suites such as VS on the Grand Class). But that tour shows it even different then those are. Very strange, but no where near what the minis look like on the Grand Class ships.

Thank you' date=' SkierRob....for posting those pictures. They are great. [/b']

Yep I agree and really what I could see from the diagrams. I hate false advertising, down her in NZ could get Princess for that, but it seems not in the US?

False advertising icon_beuj.gif I can see your point of becoming upset if you were to find out that the balconies on the Dolphin deck are fully exposed. I have yet to read where Princess claims that their balconies are covered. Here is a picture of the balconies of a Grand class type ship. The fully exposed balcony is the Dolphin deck.

FullSize

Anyhow, I believe the few minis on the aft are also covered.

FullSize

False advertising icon_beuj.gif I can see your point of becoming upset if you were to find out that the balconies on the Dolphin deck are fully exposed. I have yet to read where Princess claims that their balconies are covered. Here is a picture of the balconies of a Grand class type ship. The fully exposed balcony is the Dolphin deck.

FullSize

Anyhow, I believe the few minis on the aft are also covered.

FullSize

Sorry the pictures did not come out, but thanks for trying

I noticed the same discrepancy with the Star minisuites.

I believe that the picture is of an Emerald minisuite (note the balcony is covered)--the diagram is of the typical Dolphin minisuite.

I haven't embarked yet (2 weeks today!) so please correct me if I am wrong!

And, yes, they should correct it!

Archived