Palmar Estate Beach Club?

SCUBA Mark

Has anyone been to the Palmar Estate Beach Club lately? We were thinking about going.

http://cozumelinsider.com/PALMAR?From=Coupons

That used to be one of the recommended places to go. They even have a $3 off admission coupon on the Cozumel Insider web page which makes it only $5 to get in.

There is a bunch of other coupons on the Cozumel Insider web page that might be worth taking a look at.

http://cozumelinsider.com/Coupons

Mark

When my mom's family visits here they always travel in cruise ships. Typically there are 10 or more at a time. We always use Sherri's PalMar Estates. Very comfortable, across a small street from nice snorkel in the Caribbean but has a very pretty garden and fresh water pool.

• 3 weeks later...

I am wondering the exact same thing! There are several of us who want a nice, quiet beach to enjoy the day while the ship is in port. Who's been to Palmar Estate Beach Club in the last few months?

I am wondering the exact same thing! There are several of us who want a nice, quiet beach to enjoy the day while the ship is in port. Who's been to Palmar Estate Beach Club in the last few months?

I'll let you know something as soon as I return. We leave Monday and Palmar is on our list. Last Nov. we went to Palancar and it was nice.

Be sure to check out the new butterfly sanctuary at PalMar. It's beautiful!

Also, if memory serves me right, it's about 15 minutes from downtime in Cozumel out to PalMar. They have great snack food and it's right across the street from some excellent snorkeling. I believe PalMar has some chairs on the beach directly across from the estate.

We were there about 1 1/2 years ago...so not real recent. We enjoyed our day there, but be aware, its across from a snorkel beach which is rocky, not a sandy swimming type beach. If you want to snorkel its a great place. There is a very nice pool at the beach club for swimming. Its not a good beach for relaxing on the sand and going in for a dip in the ocean.

• 2 weeks later...
I'll let you know something as soon as I return. We leave Monday and Palmar is on our list. Last Nov. we went to Palancar and it was nice.

Hi Clackey, ready to give me your report on Palmar Beach?

Hi Clackey, ready to give me your report on Palmar Beach?

Hola,

Pretty nice place. The resort has a nice pool and anything that you could want except for a real beach. They have some lounge chairs across the road at Dzul ha, but the beach is all ironshore. The snorkeling is great if you like to see fish. These things are tame and will eat cereal out of your hand. We also saw a moray eel. If I wanted to snorkel from shore and then lounge around a nice pool and be pampered, then this is the place to be. We make it a point to try different places on each trip, but I wouldn't hesitate to stop here again.

We were docked at the International Pier and the taxi was $8 each way. I would guess that the taxi would be around $12 from Punta Langosta.

P.S. The XX was ice cold.

Thanks Clackey for the report. We're really looking first for some nice, quiet beach time, food and drinks with snorkeling as a second. Anyone have any suggestions, we're 22 days from sailing. Thanks

Has anyone been to the Palmar Estate Beach Club lately? We were thinking about going.

http://cozumelinsider.com/PALMAR?From=Coupons

That used to be one of the recommended places to go. They even have a $3 off admission coupon on the Cozumel Insider web page which makes it only $5 to get in.

There is a bunch of other coupons on the Cozumel Insider web page that might be worth taking a look at.

http://cozumelinsider.com/Coupons

Mark

My wife and I was just there and we loved it. Beautiful and relaxing. Lovely pool, pleasant staff that even gave us a tour of the butterfly sanctuary.

We didn't do the snorkeling, but they did offer rental.

If you want something relaxing, elegant and easy to do, I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Mike

P.S. Do use the coupons!

Archived