New Beds on Brilliance

Don't know if it is on time, but here is the Brilliance bedding schedule. :confused:

Brilliance of the Seas 4/28/2007 to 5/17/2007

Most of the ships schedules have been pretty accurate according to other CC's. ;)

bedding replacement starts 2/23 & to be completed by 4/28, so decks 8-10 will have the beds by our cruise, if not more.

I read in an earlier post of yours that they said that the suites will be done first then go down thru the decks starting on 10. Do you know whether a Royal Family Suite on deck 7 would be included in the intiial group of suites? I also saw in an earlier post that you gave us the email address for the concierge of the brilliance. Would you mind posting it again ? I can't seem to find it.

Our Travel Agent called RCI on Saturday to check to see if we would need to request an egg crate for my bad back - - told her we wouldn't need it if the new bedding was in place. She was told the new bedding would not, repeat not be in place for our TA cruise leaving 4/16. Sure hope the RCI agent was wrong!

bedding replacement starts 2/23 & to be completed by 4/28, so decks 8-10 will have the beds by our cruise, if not more.

Sorry. :o I thought you were asking when the Brilliance bedding schedule was as posted by RCCL.

I didn't know you already knew the answer to your own question. Now I am confused.:confused: And, that could be dangerous. :D

Sorry. :o I thought you were asking when the Brilliance bedding schedule was as posted by RCCL.

I didn't know you already knew the answer to your own question. Now I am confused.:confused: And, that could be dangerous. :D

OP emailed the concierge who said it would earlier than the posted schedule, starting 2/23. She is trying to find out if it is in fact true. Hope that clears up the confusion. We are all keeping our fingers crossed that the new schedule is correct!

OP emailed the concierge who said it would earlier than the posted schedule, starting 2/23. She is trying to find out if it is in fact true. Hope that clears up the confusion. We are all keeping our fingers crossed that the new schedule is correct!

Where do you see in any of her postings in this thread that she emailed the Concierge and got the bedding schedule she posted. :confused: I must need new glasses. :D

That is why I posted the actual RCCL schedule for her. ;)

I was just teasing with MACOP about my being confused and dangerous. I wasn't and I am not. :D

The smiley should have said it all. :D

Where do you see in any of her postings in this thread that she emailed the Concierge and got the bedding schedule she posted. :confused: I must need new glasses. :D

I was just teasing with MACOP about my being confused and dangerous. I wasn't and I am not. :D

Alexis, I believe that it was on her roll call thread where she posted the information on the email that she received from the Concierge about the new bedding.

Alexis, I believe that it was on her roll call thread where she posted the information on the email that she received from the Concierge about the new bedding.

LOL

Thanks for the explanation. ;)

I didn't think I was senile yet. Soon, but not yet.:D

Actually, she had another post a few weeks ago with the info posted from the concierge.

The bedding switch started yesterday on Brilliance. Apparently the mattresses on Decks 10 and 9 have been changed. They are still targeting to have it complete before the crossing in April.

Thanks for the wonderful news, we have 9260 in 20 days, WOOOOOOHOOOO!

The bedding switch started yesterday on Brilliance. Apparently the mattresses on Decks 10 and 9 have been changed. They are still targeting to have it complete before the crossing in April.

May I ask where you got this info ? I am truely excited about this news because we are on the 3-26 sailing. I am only wondering if the suites on decks 7 & 8 ( Royal family Suites) were also changed. I was told before that the suites were going to be done first, then remaining rooms on deck 10 and then 9. If anyone knows whether this is true, please let me know.

Hi Judy:

It was an onboard source. Sorry I don't have anymore specifics other then they were changing mattresses on Decks 9 and 10. But since they have two more Miami's till you get on, (16th and 26th), chances are good that Decks 7 and 8 will be done.

I hope you enjoy your trip.

Hi Judy:

It was an onboard source. Sorry I don't have anymore specifics other then they were changing mattresses on Decks 9 and 10. But since they have two more Miami's till you get on, (16th and 26th), chances are good that Decks 7 and 8 will be done.

I hope you enjoy your trip.

This info is also posted on the roll call from the 2/23 sailing saying that yes, floor 9 and 10 were being completed this sailing.

This info is also posted on the roll call from the 2/23 sailing saying that yes, floor 9 and 10 were being completed this sailing.

Just returned from the 23-Feb cruise on Brilliance. Our 9th floor attendant told us that she was starting earlier than usual on 5-Mar (return day) to get ready for the switch. She said that the 9th and 10th floors were first (meaning the first day or so) to get the new bedding. The rest of the cabins would be done on different days of this next cruise (5-Mar to 16-Mar), a floor or 2 per stop. She seemed to think that it would all be completed by the end of this single cruise.

Won't know how accurate this is until we hear from those cruisers.

Just returned from the 23-Feb cruise on Brilliance. Our 9th floor attendant told us that she was starting earlier than usual on 5-Mar (return day) to get ready for the switch. She said that the 9th and 10th floors were first (meaning the first day or so) to get the new bedding. The rest of the cabins would be done on different days of this next cruise (5-Mar to 16-Mar), a floor or 2 per stop. She seemed to think that it would all be completed by the end of this single cruise.

We were on the Explorer when they were doing the switch and they told us that they can only bring X number of mattresses on board at once because of storage reasons and each time they docked back at Bayonne they would do the next section. It took over 6 or 7 weeks to complete it. Granted EOS is a bigger ship but I can't imagine they would be able to accomplish all the switch in one cruise.

as I just got an email from a great guy who states he was on 9 and had them 2/23. 9 & 10 were completed, 7 & 8 were being done last week, so the stated timing of new beds was wrong for the 2nd time........ Thanks former Concierge Diego who told me 2/23 was the start date & all done by our TA in APril.

as I just got an email from a great guy who states he was on 9 and had them 2/23. 9 & 10 were completed, 7 & 8 were being done last week, so the stated timing of new beds was wrong for the 2nd time........ Thanks former Concierge Diego who told me 2/23 was the start date & all done by our TA in APril.

I am confused, I posted on the 2/23 sailing roll call, asking about the bedding and a poster replied that he was on 9 or 10 (don't remember) and he didn't have them. Then another poster said their steward said 9 and 10 were being done as they left the ship on 3/5. Granted as long as 9260 is done by 3/26 I don't care about what date they did it on.:D

Where was your room on 9? We have an aft cabin!!!

Archived