Santiago - Valparaiso 03/20/07

shadpuff

Does anyone have any suggestions for the easiest way to transfer from the Santiago airport to Valparaiso? I am not looking for any tours along the way, just a straight transfer to the boat (Golden Princess).

Is there anyone out there that is going on the Golden Princess on this day? We are arriving into the Santiago airport at 10:00am on the 20th. We might be willing to share a ride or van to Valparaiso since I have read that bigger groups get discounts.

I also read about the city bus system, but I am having trouble finding out how much time/money it takes to get to the bus depot from the airport and then how much it is to get to Valapariso. Any help or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Does anyone have any suggestions for the easiest way to transfer from the Santiago airport to Valparaiso? I am not looking for any tours along the way, just a straight transfer to the boat (Golden Princess).

Is there anyone out there that is going on the Golden Princess on this day? We are arriving into the Santiago airport at 10:00am on the 20th. We might be willing to share a ride or van to Valparaiso since I have read that bigger groups get discounts.

I also read about the city bus system, but I am having trouble finding out how much time/money it takes to get to the bus depot from the airport and then how much it is to get to Valapariso. Any help or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

We have a Cruise Critic thread for the 3/20/07 Golden Santiago-San Francisco http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=351646&page=26

Some of us will be arriving on the 20th and you might find some others who will be looking to share transfers..

You do not say if you will be going to San Francisco, or getting off in Acapulco... there is also a thread for the Valpo-ACA group...

Welcome and please join our thread...And our 'on-board get-togethers'

Andy and Joyce

Archived