Sail & Sign Account Credit

sjohnson529

Is it possible to prepay on the account? I'd love to start our upcoming cruise with some $$$ already posted. I hate start on the first day -$100 for the tip charge. I booked with a PVP and I already have my docs. Thanks for your response. :cool: Oh yeah, one more thing, if I have money left over at the end (unlikely I'm sure) how does that work?

I have done this, I applied $800 to our sail and sign account, go to gifts & services then click on Funship dollars when you fill out the form where it says your address put your booking # in this space and then fill out the rest and it will be applied to your account. You will get an email telling you the credit has been applied to your account make sure you make a copy of this also I have called my TA and had her check to make sure it was there and she sent me a copy of what Carnival had. You will also get a check at the end of your cruise if you don't use all the credit. Linda

A few days before making my final payment I e-mailed my TA and asked her to include the $210 for tips for the three of us in the final charge so that's done. Also with each pay check I purchase a few more of those fun ship dollars (and I've also purchased a few drink coupons too:D ).

I also booked and paid for my excursions up front.

I am very much looking forward to getting on the ship and having on board credit, and no tips or excursion charges to go against that money.:)

As far as money left over at the end, I'm being very conservative with how much I send in, but if there is any left, I hear that you get a check from the Purser on your last night.

Have a great cruise.

Even easier than messing around on the website is to call 1-800-906-7603 and tell them you want to purchase "onboard credit, not Funship Dollars". All you need is your booking number, and can be purchased in any increments (I think Funship Dollars are in increments of $25). Just be sure to call your TA/PVP and ask them to email/fax you an updated invoice showing the OBC (or, if you booked with Carnival, you can check it on the website under your reservation as well, and just print it out).:)

For people whose cruise is still a distance in the future-- what i do:

I get paid every other week- With each pay check I buy one $25.00 funship certificate that takes up to 10 days to be delivered.

By the time I cruise I have over 800. to place on my account.

One week I buy a certificate the next week its delivered. it makes it fun and easy way to pass the weeks while I am waiting--- watching my account build slowly but surely

Archived