Splendour make it to Coz today?

Not sure if they tender or dock on the 5 day, just wondered if they got to go to Cozumel..We leave Thurs...How can I find out for sure if we dock or tender? We are supposed to arrive at TMM International Pier..does that mean for sure docking? I'd hate to miss Cozumel due to wind, etc...:confused:

I believe you can go to cruisecal.com and put in Cozumel. The calendar will show you how many ships are in port that day and what time they arrive. This will give you a better idea of your chances for docking. One of the piers is still closed after Wilma, but I think the other two might be open.

We tendered on our January four day to the intown pier - the one from which the ferries to Playa depart. The process was painless (we did not try to get off early though) and we loved being deposited "downtown".

You dock if you can, and you tender if you can't dock. We tendered on our Splendour cruise back in December. Like Vicki said, it was painless and nice to be dropped off in the middle of downtown.

The tenders at Cozumel tend to be large, so there was very little waiting on either end. On the pier, there was a pleasant, shaded wait area where RCCL had cold water and lemonade for passengers.

D

We were docked in Cozumel last week on the Voyager.

There were 8 ships in Cozumel that day. 4 docked and 4 tendered. The larger ships were docked and the small ones were tendered. I thought it might have something to do with the order of arrival, but we were one of the last ones to arrived at 10:00 a.m. and our dock was waiting for us.

Hope that helps.

I was on the Feb 26th sailing of Splendour and we docked at the downtown pier. We docked as well in Costa Maya and were the only ship to do so. Water was very rough that day and the winds were strong. So, they almost canceled that port but glad they didn't.

Not sure if they tender or dock on the 5 day, just wondered if they got to go to Cozumel..We leave Thurs...How can I find out for sure if we dock or tender? We are supposed to arrive at TMM International Pier..does that mean for sure docking? I'd hate to miss Cozumel due to wind, etc...:confused:

According to cruisecal.com Splendour is in Costa Maya today.

Happy sailing!!!!:D

Sorry, I didn't notice that you posted this yesterday. They were suppose to be in Cozumel yesterday, I'm not sure how you could def. find out now?

Archived