CB Caribe deck Room Recommendation

Hogladyrider

OK, getting close to booking CB for next year, have narrowed the deck down to Caribe for the balcony room.

Would love to hear from those of you who have sailed recently on CB and what balcony room you may have had and share your comments with me.

I doubt we will be able to book the true aft cabins as there are only two and they go fast so for our 1st Princess cruise we'll take a "regular" balcony room.

I chose Caribe because the balconies are partially covered. Being a Florida gal I may find it a bit "cool" sailing in January, at least I did this past January when we sailed, so I am wondering if I might want to opt for a fully open balcony.

Well that's what's great about these boards, ask and you shall receive lots of opinions so fire away!:)

We were on the Crib Princess last month in C 705..........

Towards to AFT, near the stairs (for great excercise) and elevator. East access to Horizon buffet (5 floors up)..........

GREAT DECK.......... We used the coverd balcony when it briefly rained.

Have Fun......... We missed it the next we were back........ It didn't help that we came back to 14 inches of snow. :D

We like the Caribe deck balconies near the aft elevators - easy access to Horizon Court and aft pool area. On these huge ships I study the deck plans and decide where I will spend the most time and how convenient my cabin will be to those locations. I figure if I want to make the ship's long walk to the theater in the evening, fine. If not, there is another small show lounge convenient to the aft elevators! I'm sure you'll get lots of opinions here! Have a great cruise.

Get an aft room if you can. It is also easy to get to the Palm Dining Room if you do anytime dining. Since it is aft, it is less congested and busy than the anytime dining room in the middle section(Coral).

Generally speaking, and it doesn't always work, but if you want kind of a rule of thumb for Caribbean cruises, you want to get a room on the port side. But either will be just fine.

Pooh

C743 or C742!! Very quiet halls. No cabin behind you, just an emergency escape stairway= a bit more privacy in the cabin and on the balcony!! The balcony in these cabins go a bit around the rear bulkhead of the ship so you also get the added aft view you won't get from a mid Caribe deck cabin. Still close to the aft elevators. Absolutely LOVED this cabin and will book there again.

Archived