Membership Perks..did they kick in mid-trip

Just wondering if you are on a trip and your membership level goes up to include more perks in the middle of your trip--do those perks start the day you reach the new level or do you have to wait until your next cruise?

Guess which answer I am looking for?:rolleyes:

Wendy has it right. This is from Regent's website:

Q: If I become eligible for a higher benefit tier while I'm on board, when can I take advantage of the additional benefits?

A: Your new tier benefits take effect at the conclusion of your cruise and will apply for all future sailings with us. If you are on back-to-back sailings, your new tier will take effect at the beginning of the second voyage.

Wendy and DFB are correct. We are currently on the World Cruise and received the Silver level of benefits after the completion of the first 25-night segment in Cape Town, though we had crossed the tier hurdle a week before. Free Internet access (especially if, as I am, you are doing a blog) and one hour of free phone time are the best bennies.

Larry

Archived