the saddest day of cruising questing...getting off

Tina0922

I keep hearing that debark is really quick with Costa. Is that because everyone is carrying off their luggage at 7-7:30am or do they just move quick that morning?

Also, if it is due to people taking their own luggage with them I have a few questions:

1) Is there a number of bags max per person? I have rolling luggage that can all hook together but it is a 27 in, a 21 in and then a cosmetic tote. Is that too much in the eyes of the cruise line?

2) Is there a size limit on any bags?

** any other info on this would be great. When it comes to cruising I am a heavy packer due to evening outfits...this might force me to pack light!!!!

Thanks

Tina

There's something on Costa's web site that said 200 pounds of luggage. We checked 3 very large bags and we each carried on a 21 in rolling case with carry-on on top - no problem, I'm sure we could have taken more! Leave room to bring back your purchases! and don't forget a power strip for extra outlets! See my complete review under Member Cruise Reviews - Costa Magica

Archived