Pics of the Back of the Ship

20SomethingJeff

I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of the Crown or sister ships from the back. I want to see this air shaft and beams everyone talks about.

What is the air shaft and beams that is being reffered to. I don't understand what you all are talking about.

KAWS, We were in D735 in October. There was no beam on the balcony. I loved our balcony. It was about 9' by 12'. No, You can't see to the side unless you go to the edge of your balcony and look around.

Thanks for the info Elaine. What is right next to the cabin (that big blank spot). I know there's a suite on one side of D734 and of course there was for yours, but what's in the middle of ours and yours?

Kim

OK, looking at this pic of the Crown, which one is the Caribe deck please?

There is only one 'balcony' deck below Caribe and that is Dolphin which has the Mini-suites on it so Carib would be the 2nd row of balcony rooms going up the side of the ship, which of course carries around to the back. So if you look, those two balcony rows jut out off the side of the ship whereas the ones above it don't and since the rooms on the Dolphin are longer inside - have a sofa in the room where there isn't one on the Caribe deck balcony rooms - the Caribe balconies actually have more room on them as they are longer than Dolphin deck ones not to mention any of the others above them too. We lucked out and got one of these balcony rooms on our upcoming cruise and are VERY MUCH looking forward to it, as I am guessing it will be similar to the aft-balcony room we had on Constellation a trip or two ago. :D

Archived