Pics of the Back of the Ship

20SomethingJeff

Steven & Daniel -Great Crown Princess aft picture. Thank you for posting that site. We just booked Caribe 753! Never have had an aft cabin before. It looks like the sides of the ship might block any side view?? Guess we'll find out!

Thanks but they're not my pictures. I just pass along links to great photos. The full-size view is a very good shot. We have not yet sailed but from what I've read on CC, the aft corner balconies (with the curved railing) does provide a bit of a side view. You can see in this photo...

http://image08.webshots.com/8/7/24/20/2612724200014642629AOqnYA_fs.jpg?track_pagetag=/page/photo/travel/cruises&track_action=/ViewActions/FullSize

If that doesn't work, try http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2612724200014642629AOqnYA?vhost=travel

These are pictures of the CB, but I'm pretty sure the aft cabins are the same layout as on the Crown and Emerald. After clicking on the photo you can enlarge it by selecting the small magnifying glass below the picture after it opens.

341075521oebLSr_th.jpg 341075763uCYjyf_th.jpg

I have a question. On the pictures the second balcony in from either the left or right seems to have this white wall that's inside of the divider to the next cabin. Does anyone know what this is and if it cuts off part of your balcony? We're on the Crown in D734 and we have one of these cabins.

Thanks.

Kim

May I copy this photo to my PrincessShutter album?

You'll have to try to track down the owner of the pictures. I don't know if they have any contact info on their album or not. These are not my photos. I just pass along links to photos that I've found helpful.

I have a question. On the pictures the second balcony in from either the left or right seems to have this white wall that's inside of the divider to the next cabin. Does anyone know what this is and if it cuts off part of your balcony? We're on the Crown in D734 and we have one of these cabins.

Thanks.

Kim

Are you talking about the infamous beam? It's created a great deal of discussion on CC. Here's what it looks like from the other side...

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2925550990014545039iOUKSo

You can click the link on the right to view the Full Album and see more pictures of it. There are several other posts about this beam at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=4842933

(not my photos, just passing along the link)

OK, looking at this pic of the Crown, which one is the Caribe deck please?

Steven & Daniel -Great Crown Princess aft picture. Thank you for posting that site. We just booked Caribe 753! Never have had an aft cabin before. It looks like the sides of the ship might block any side view?? Guess we'll find out!

we had C753 and could look out the side.. but you will not be able to look towards the front of the ship.

Serene - Do you know if C753 on the Crown has that talked about "beam" in the center of the balcony? I couldn't quite tell by the pictures. I don't think I would like that.

Great pictures, everyone! Thanks

Serene - Do you know if C753 on the Crown has that talked about "beam" in the center of the balcony? I couldn't quite tell by the pictures. I don't think I would like that.

we had the Caribbean Princess and did not have the beam at all. Was a very nice balcony. Is the Crown the same as the CB... (looking at that for next year)

I hope they are the same. We're booked for September '07 on the Crown, and I'll try to remember to report back. We had a regular Caribe balcony on Caribbean Princess - C710 I believe. We liked the location.

No it does not (comparing the photo with the deckplan). The suite next door (C751) has the beam.

Thanks.

Kim

I was just in D735 on the Caribbean Princess in February which is the same type of cabin as D734, just on the other side. I don't know if the cabin on the Crown is identical or not, but there was a minor protrusion/beam that I didn't find to cut off the balcony at all. It's not anything as bad as the big beam on the balconies of some other aft cabins that's been mentioned. I don't have any pictures of it to include...sorry.

Have a great cruise!

Linda

Archived