"Secret Escape Exit" at the DR Falls...

MamaParrotHead

Can anyone explain to me (or better yet, have pictures?) of where the secret exit is at the top of Dunn's River falls to navigate around the vendors? I'd really, truely appreciate it. I've read lots from people not being able to find it, and I want to be SURE I know where the darn thing is.

Thanks!

We escaped it by going to the restroom and then out the exit that was really the same entrance/exit we walked into. Found out by accident since we really had to use the restroom and then we just exited out the closest exit. The entrance/exit is just a little beyond the restroom.

As the other posters said, you just exit where you came in. Maybe the people couldn't find it because they were looking for a "secret" escit and it's just a matter of going back the way they came in. :p

I was planning to do that with my DDs, but they wanted to go through the vendor area. We actually purchased a few items on the way through and didn't find the vendors any more pushy than most ports. :)

Cheers!

Jayne

:)

Archived