Seabourn/Charlie Palmer menu items

CruisinMatt

Sushi and sashimi EVERY day for 3 weeks (whether I wanted it that day or not) on the Verandah, for lunch! Each day it was a different, incredible masterpiece. Sometimes lobster, shrimp, always tuna, salmon, so many ways, and so so good!

Host Dan

Sushi and sashimi EVERY day for 3 weeks (whether I wanted it that day or not) on the Verandah, for lunch! Each day it was a different, incredible masterpiece. Sometimes lobster, shrimp, always tuna, salmon, so many ways, and so so good!

Host Dan

Hi Dan,

Did the chef get the fresh fish at your different ports? I'll be on the Legend crossing and would love sushi for lunch.....how/when did you order yours?

Thanks!

The chef must have purchased fresh fish, as I don't think not-so-fresh would have made it as sashimi!! If you special order for the crossing, do it immediately, to ensure freshness! (order from the verandah Maitre 'd)

:) :)

Host Dan

The chef must have purchased fresh fish, as I don't think not-so-fresh would have made it as sashimi!! If you special order for the crossing, do it immediately, to ensure freshness! (order from the verandah Maitre 'd)

:) :)

Host Dan

Thank you - shall do!

am I the only one who cant look at raw fish and seaweed....oh and snails and fish eggs........:o

Me too Me too.... ;) but I will sometimes eat the raw fish but never snails/fish eggs....

One thing I am hoping for my OZ/NZ cruise is RSSC buys some local LOBSTER :D

Archived