Catamaran tour w/ 3 1/2 yr old

mcp8283

Hi,

We will be in St. Lucia in April. We would like to do an catamaran tour that includes sail and snorkeling around Pitons. I have read about some for this island but not sure which would be the most appropriate for our 3 1/2 yr old. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

I don't think it is good for the 3 1/2 yr old - not just because you won't be able to relaz - but either will the young one.

I would consider doing a private tour - see the write ups on cosol - you are in a van - do the private tour - where you have the van to yourself - so worth it!!!

that way your young one will be comfortable too!!! :)

Thanks for the reply. We would also be with our two teenage daughters, one who loves to snorkel and the other that just likes the catamaran trip w/o snorkeling. Our 3 1/2 yr old loves the boat ride, we have done previously. We are booked on a tour with Cosol but would love to see the Pitons from the water also. Anyone that can recommend a catamaran trip for all of us, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the Serenity info. I have reserved a day with Cosol but would prefer to be on the water some part of the day. On the Serenity tour, was the water portion in a catamaran? Did the tour include all the highlights of a land tour w/ the water portion? Thanks in advance.

Archived