Truly Amazing Excusion!!

tron3737

'Peter The Great' was his introduction & the trip wasn't just great, it was amazing! My Wife & I just came back from a Princess Cruise aboard the Crown Princess. We left from San Juan & then went to Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten, & finally St. Thomas (where my sister got married). The morning we arrived @ St. Lucia we decided we didn't want to do another ship sponsored excursion, yet we didn't just want to shop or sit on a beach all day. The island looked soooo beautiful from the ship. We new we wanted to see the volcano or the waterfalls & definitely the Gros Pitons. But being so spread out, we knew we would have to pick & choose. That is until we ran into Peter Montague a.k.a. Peter The Great. (Local retailers told us after we signed up that he was the best & we would have a great time . . . very reasuring). He was very energetic and outgoing. For only a flat $50 we, along with about 15 other friends, were able to see Marigot Bay, Pig Bay, Sourfriere, and the Gros Pitons by boat (perfect size-25 people +crew max-excellent equipment/condition/crew). Peter told us it was about 1 & a half hours alone by taxi to the Gros Pitons. Plus probably $20-25 ea. one way I'm assuming. Then we docked in a town with private Taxi Vans (taxis included in the $50 price!)waiting & we saw the Sulphur Springs Volcano as well as one of theyr'e beautiful waterfalls! @ the waterfalls you had time to grab wonderful & authentic local dishes ( 1 plate for $4 ea). After the waterfalls & lunch we travelled back to the boat & set forth to a quaint yet fully stocked beach (cantina, restrooms, etc) & got to lounge or snorkel for a full hour! The snorkeling was handsdown better than anything in Barbados even on a Tiami 5 star catamaran w/lunch snorkel,& sea turtles (that was great too, but the snorkeling in St. Lucia on Peter's tour was way better). After the Beach we boarded the boat again & headed back. We left about 11:30 and came back @ exactly 4:30 as promised. Oh and free beverages, alcoholic (beer) and non were offered aboard the boat the whole day for no extra charge!! The crew were incredibly knowledgable, and courtious. All amongst our party voted St. Lucia as the hands-down favorite stop of the week (after my sister's wedding of course).

I highly recommend this tour as I don't believe Princess offered all of these qualities in any singular pkg. I would have easily paid $70-99 for this trip. It was worth every penny.

Peter Montague Tel (758) 720-6277 or (758) 452-5015

Email: peterthegreatlc@yahoo.com

Morne Fortune Castries, St. Lucia, W.I.

Archived