Questions about Majesty

TOPNET

A few weeks back someone posted an address of a site where you could enter your cabin number and it would display the particular amenities and size of your cabin. We are sailing on the Majesty in April and DW wants to know if our DD category stateroom on the Biscayne Deck has a refrigerator in it. Does anyone know what this site, and if so could they repost the address? :confused:

Plus she would like to know if there is a laundry on board. I don't think one is, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks

A few weeks back someone posted an address of a site where you could enter your cabin number and it would display the particular amenities and size of your cabin. We are sailing on the Majesty in April and DW wants to know if our DD category stateroom on the Biscayne Deck has a refrigerator in it. Does anyone know what this site, and if so could they repost the address? :confused:

Plus she would like to know if there is a laundry on board. I don't think one is, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Thanks

I do not know the site that you are referring to but we have been on the Majesty, Biscayne Deck in a DD 2 times and had a refrigerator in both cabins. It is in the cabinet under the TV.

Just wanted to note that we just returned from a Dream cruise and had a fridge, very small, and in hindsight I would have packed my fold up cooler that I decided at the last minute I didn't need to pack. If you're looking to hold water, soda's etc., ours didn't have a shelf and we could only put so many in, of course we had 6 people so we needed to put quite a bit in.

With or without fridge, I wished I'd have had it. We requested (and received) another ice bucket but they didn't seem to hold the ice all that well. With a note, the room stewards would have gladly filled up the cooler with ice everyday. And it's one that is small enough with a shoulder strap that we could have carried to the beach with us with some water and it has pockets on the outside. Just a thought.

Archived