I thought I have seen everything but this is UNREAL

I thought I have seen everything being sold on ebay. But today we spotted someone selling their SEAPASS card.

They stated its only for someone collecting cards...

Well I save my cards but I sure and the heck would not sell it.

I guess next week I will see someone selling their used DOCS>:rolleyes:

I thought I have seen everything being sold on ebay. But today we spotted someone selling their SEAPASS card.

They stated its only for someone collecting cards...

Well I save my cards but I sure and the heck would not sell it.

I guess next week I will see someone selling their used DOCS>:rolleyes:

I guess it goes to show that people will buy anything. I wonder if it will sell!!

Well -- perhaps there is someone someplace who collects old SEAPASS cards.

BUT -- have you ever noticed that when you enter the port area at many ports, especially in a taxi, the guard at the gate barely glances at your cruise card? Considering how many different color and design of cards there are, do you really believe he is confirming you are on that specific sailing?

There are lots of reasons locals would like to get into the port -- usually just to sell something. It is fairly easy to visualize a savvy taxi driver putting a friend in the back seat with that card to wave through the gate, and thus jumping his cab into a good position to snag a cruiser!

And -- let's not think about terrorists, shall we??

Well -- perhaps there is someone someplace who collects old SEAPASS cards.

BUT -- have you ever noticed that when you enter the port area at many ports, especially in a taxi, the guard at the gate barely glances at your cruise card? Considering how many different color and design of cards there are, do you really believe he is confirming you are on that specific sailing?

There are lots of reasons locals would like to get into the port -- usually just to sell something. It is fairly easy to visualize a savvy taxi driver putting a friend in the back seat with that card to wave through the gate, and thus jumping his cab into a good position to snag a cruiser!

And -- let's not think about terrorists, shall we??

I never really thought of that. Could happen and probably one of the reasons to want the cards.

Archived