Can we call the excursion desk at Celebrity?

meyer4two

I am in the process of booking excursions for my up coming cruise. One excursion said you get back to the ship at 4:45 after a 7 hr. excursion but the ship leaves at 4 p.m. So......why would they have this excursion available to book. Does anyone know WHO to call to ask this question? I know on the ship I would walk down to the excursion desk & ask, but when at home, how would we find out. Hate to book it, it gets back too late & I stand there waving at the ship leaving.

Anyone know?

If you book a ship sponsored tour, the ship will not leave until their excursion groups return. This is always a concern of those who book tours privately as the ship will not wait for them should they be late in returning. Not to worry with the ship tours!

We had a similar experience two years ago on Galaxy to the PC. I booked a tour for Costa Maya and then noticed how tight the timing was. When we got to the ship there was a note in our cabin stating that they had mistakenly put that tour on the schedule and eliminated it, along with a few others with the same problem, and invited us to book something else on the Interactive TV or at the Explorations desk. The list had shrunk to 7 choices.

If you call the Celebrity switchboard, they will transfer you to someone who should be able to answer your question ahead of time.

Archived