11:55 flight home from EWR?

CRUZFOOLS

Will I have enough time to disembark NCL Spirit, catch a cab to EWR and be able to get on the 11:55 am flight home? We will be disembarking on Saturday, September 15. I have no idea how far, how much time, etc. There are not that many choices without paying a fortune. All info would be great!

In my opinion this gets it way to close. If you dock at 8 they really don't start getting off until 10. the walk off get off first followed by the VIPS. We were a VIP and got off around 10:30....if your car service is there(I don't suggest a cab) and you get perfect time you wll be at the airport by 11;15 which is too late tyo check you luggage and if there is any delay getting through security at all you are screwed. Do you really want to end your trip with such a worry...make a later flight IMO.

OK, I'm convinced! I think that I will change it to leave at 3:50 pm. That will give me plenty of time but what do I do in between? I heard that EWR is not the best place to visit so I would really not want to stay 5-6 hours in the airport but with our luggage I just don't know. What do you think?

We are on the Norwegian Dawn in September and she is not due to dock at NY until 10:00 am. NCL is advising passengers not to book air flights out from any of the airports until after 2:00 pm. Especially those flying international or cross-border.

We were originally going too try and fly out at 1:10 but after checking with NCL we changed it to 4:10. As a time line I figured 10:00 docking, 11:00 before disembark begins ... probably 12:00 before we are actually on ground and 1 hour to JFK - allowing for traffic on a Thursday. Since we are flying cross-border we need to be there 3 hours ahead of flight ... so 4:10 it was.

Good Luck and hope you have a fantastic cruise

Laurey

OK, I'm convinced! I think that I will change it to leave at 3:50 pm. That will give me plenty of time but what do I do in between? I heard that EWR is not the best place to visit so I would really not want to stay 5-6 hours in the airport but with our luggage I just don't know. What do you think?

there is absolutely nothing wrong with Newark airport. Its a lovely...airport perfectly safe some ok shopping but its still an airport...

I actually don't know anyone who visits the airport who isn't flying or picking someone up....although before 9-11 the Port Authority was trying to makle part of JFK a destination(I was given a tour...))))

Archived