Please share what your kids liked the most on their cruise!

wework2play

Well, we've only been on 1 cruise and my 2 DS liked the following:

They both really enjoyed the funzone (Princess kids camp)

Helicopter/Glacier walkabout in Skagway (they thought this was the absolute bomb!!)

The swimming pools

totems in ketchikan

the bunks (pulldown over the pullout couch)

My 8 yo really enjoyed the alphabet soup and whale watching

My 9yo, to quote him "I love cruising, a different place every day and they have a buffet!" (He wants to go on a cruise that goes to France next)

• 1 month later...
I have a son who is 11, and his absolute favorite part is the food. He loves having hamburgers or pizza every meal! He loves not being required to get a kids meal. My daughter is 7, and her favorite is the kids club. They both are there every time the doors are open. Son also loves the water slides on Carnival ships, particularly the larger, 3-story ones. Daughter loves the kiddie pool. Probably their favorite excursion so far was the dune buggy tour in Costa Maya. Cruisinmama--mine would probably kill to go to Atlantis too!

Update:

We are planning a surprise 4-day cruise for fall break in September, and we are going to Atlantis! I already booked our room at the Comfort Suites nearby to get the 4 free passes. They are going to be so excited! (My kids--not the Comfort Inn people.:D)

Molly who is almost 8 still asks why can't her cruise friends from our last cruise (spring break) come to her birthday party. :confused: I'll have to get some e-mail addresses from her new friends this time. My little social butterfly. She whines even more than I do about wanting to go on another cruise.

We have also booked one for next spring break with some friends, and my son who will be 12 at the time is thrilled because he will be in the 12-14 year-old range and can do some "teen" stuff. Although he will probably still spend most of his time playing pingpong and basketball anyway.

My kids HAAVEN'T even been on a cruise YET, but are ALREADY excited about going to Camp Carnival, as well as the towel animals, slide/swimming, the ocean, and ice cream!!!!:rolleyes: LOL! ALso, my DS was excited becasue he can order STEAK EVERYNIGHT!!!! LOL! :cool: The thinks kids get excited about!!!!:eek:

MY DS just got back from a trip to Disney with his grandparents and some of his best trip memories are the resort pool/slide, playing around in the hotel, and the plane ride! OF COURSE, Spend $$$$ and the kids always enjoys just being together as a family and the little things best!!!!!:D

Went with my seven and nine year old nephews on the Freedom of the Seas. They loved the mini water park (the whirlpool the best) and towel animals.

Here are some pictures of the H2O Zone on the Freedom of the Seas ...

MWP-1.jpg

MWP-2.jpg

Archived