Ckrobyn comes home today from her B2B Adventure cruise!

You guys are all AMAZING!!!!! :D :D :D

Diva - thanks so much for starting a thread welcoming me back!

I really missed CC - did manage to check in here once to see how things were going! LOL

I started another thread on my B2B - come take a peek!

I am waiting to hear her opinion on the hotel. If she says it was no good, I have plenty of time to change my reservation. :D

Plus her pictures are usually super. ;)

Welcome back to the "real world" Robyn. :p

Alexis - the Marriott is spectacular! I have TONS of pics to show you!!!! Great shots of the lobby, pool area and of course the room which was fantastic! :)

I will download all the pics to webshots within the next few days - but I will send the one's of the Stellaris directly to your email!

Welcome back Robyn. I know you had a great time...yada yada... Soo, what the current status on the bedding change? How far are they? Thanks.

Not to fret - you will have the new bedding by the time you cruise!

They started on deck 10 on March 3/07 - the mattresses were loaded on in St.Thomas. I did not get my new mattress until March 10th (2nd stop in St. Thomas) because the first load of mattresses were not the one's with the rounded corners and were for inside cabins only.

I have pictures of the new mattresses lining the cabin hallways! :)

I can't wait to hear what she thought of her cabin/balcony/view. As I recall she had an aft JS on deck 10 which is what we have booked for our upcoming Mediterranean cruise on Voyager. Hope she took lots of photos!

Welcome back, Robyn! :)

I have lots of pictures for you of the aft JS!

Hang in there for a few days until I get the album posted on webshots and then I will provide the link! :D

OMG...English please??? :confused: :confused:

Robyn, hope you had a great cruise, please tell all!!!! :D

Thanks Arizona!

We had a wonderful cruise! I still love the AOS - even after 3 cruises on her and one more booked!

My review will be forthcoming as soon as the room stops spinning! Lots of details to share...................

Hope you had a great trip and can't wait to hear about the fun you had. We are leaving thursday for San Juan and then on the Adventure on the 18th(next Sunday) do tell us about the great things you did and as much about the ship. this will be our first cruise on the Adventure and I am getting so excited.

Cottagemama

CottageMama - you will love the AOS :D A really beautiful ship with a fantastic crew! You should be very excited and I am sure you will have a spectacular time!

If you have specific questions - please ask!

Robyn- You are so welcome!! I was wondering when you would be one to notice, lol!! I am so psyched and can't wait to see your pics--We're also staying at the Marriott Stellaris...how did your daughter like it?? My youngest is 10 so I am hoping she will love the pool. Can't wait to hear all and see all.

Robyn- You are so welcome!! I was wondering when you would be one to notice, lol!! I am so psyched and can't wait to see your pics--We're also staying at the Marriott Stellaris...how did your daughter like it?? My youngest is 10 so I am hoping she will love the pool. Can't wait to hear all and see all.

Stef - my 10 yr old DD LOVED it! Basically, on sea days she was in Adventure Ocean all day - and on port days she would get off the ship with us, and then go to AO at night.

The Stellaris was wonderful :) our DD loved the waterslide and the hotel is recently renovated and looks terrific. The rooms were all updated with new beds and flat panel TV's. The location was great with a Walgreen's directly across the street. There is also a Wendy's a few blocks down on the Condado.

I took lots of pics of the hotel which I will post very soon!!!!!!

Thanks again for the welcome home - you are so sweet!!!!! ((((hugs)))))

Alexis - the Marriott is spectacular! I have TONS of pics to show you!!!! Great shots of the lobby, pool area and of course the room which was fantastic! :)

I will download all the pics to webshots within the next few days - but I will send the one's of the Stellaris directly to your email!

Thanks. When you settle back in and get the time, I would love to see the pictures.

Welcome back to CC.

Thanks. When you settle back in and get the time, I would love to see the pictures.

Welcome back to CC.

I'm going to download the pics tomorrow at the office - I'll send you pics right after that! :)

Right now I need sleep! Cruises are exhausting! LOL :p

Archived