Ckrobyn comes home today from her B2B Adventure cruise!

CKrobyn comes back today from her B2B cruise onboard the Adventure OTS. I can't wait to hear all about her trip...and to see the great pictures she took. I am sure she will have some wonderful stories to tell and I will be waiting patiently till I see her back on the boards!! Wouldn't it be cute to have everyone post some welcome home greetings for her! Welcome Home Robyn- :D We Missed You!!!

I can't wait to hear what she thought of her cabin/balcony/view. As I recall she had an aft JS on deck 10 which is what we have booked for our upcoming Mediterranean cruise on Voyager. Hope she took lots of photos!

Welcome back, Robyn! :)

I wonder too how she liked the junior suite- in comparison to the GS she had before- but hey for 2 weeks I would most definitely take a JS. Yes, I too echo the sentiment.........WELCOME HOME ROBYN! Can't wait for your review and pics!!!

I am waiting to hear her opinion on the hotel. If she says it was no good, I have plenty of time to change my reservation. :D

Plus her pictures are usually super. ;)

Welcome back to the "real world" Robyn. :p

Well that certainly clears things up---anyway, I am sure after a long day of travel, she'll be tired and not likely to be on till tomorrow- but here's hoping that she'll come on tomorrow and smile knowing that all of us thought of her. :)

You both asked?

According to Google, this is the last one, (WGAFA) I don't think I want to know the first one. :(

What does WGAFA stand for?

Who Gives A Flip Anyway? (polite form)

Don't trust Google! My ACRONYM was meant as nice. I will let you all in later. Keep guessing.

Hope you had a great trip and can't wait to hear about the fun you had. We are leaving thursday for San Juan and then on the Adventure on the 18th(next Sunday) do tell us about the great things you did and as much about the ship. this will be our first cruise on the Adventure and I am getting so excited.

Cottagemama

Well, it's Monday morning---although early. I am sure she'll be on this morning after a night of rest to tell us about her cruise....I tried to keep this going Robyn in your honor.....hope you get to see all the Welcome Home wishes!! It's going to be great to have to you back here!!!

Welcome back Robyn. I know you had a great time...yada yada... Soo, what the current status on the bedding change? How far are they? Thanks.

Just got home from the AOS last night. When we got off in St. Thomas there was a big truck unloading new mattresses so we had new bedding for a whole one night! I assume they did the whole ship but not a 100% positive on that. As far as I can tell the bedspread was not new just the beds.

Just got home from the AOS last night. When we got off in St. Thomas there was a big truck unloading new mattresses so we had new bedding for a whole one night! I assume they did the whole ship but not a 100% positive on that. As far as I can tell the bedspread was not new just the beds.

You stink...they were putting them all over my deck but we did not get one yet ;)

Archived