Boston Hotel 4/22/07

michaellasdad

Hi, will be taking NCL Majesty cruise on 4/23 and was looking into possibly staying at Boston area hotel the Sunday before and leaving the car there instead of just plunking down $100.00 for the parking spot at the pier. My question is this, do any of the hotels around the pier offer shuttle to and from the hotel to the pier and allow you to leave your car in their lot?

Parking at downtown hotels in Boston is at a premium cost. That $100 will be well spent.

You could consider taking a commuter rail into South Station and staying in a suburban hotel, they may do it. Not sure where you are coming from though.

There are three hotels in the immediate area that have Park 'n Fly programs. The only one I've stayed at is the Hilton Logan. You can stay overnight, pre-cruise; leave your car there; and take a taxi to the port in So. Boston. I can't recall the names of the other two but if you do a "park and fly" search on the 'net, you'll come up with them. Personally, I've also parked for the week at the Black Falcon Terminal and it was very reasonable (abt. $117, if I recall) and very safe. You may do better, or just as well, pricewise, to plan to get a room nearby and then utilize the parking at the pier, especially if you're planning to return home immediately after you get off the ship. You won't deal with the hassle or expense of getting back to your original hotel and your car.

There's a Best Western Hotel, Adams Inn, just off the expressway that has a park 'n fly program at reasonable rates. We have stayed there pre-cruise/or when we had a very early flight out of Logan. They have comp shuttle service. We like them for their friendly service, free continental breakfast and convenience of excellent restaurants nearby.

Darcy

Archived