Splendor of the Seas Greek Isles/Turkey

We are booked on this RC cruise leaving Venice June 23 for 7days. Has anyone done this? We will have a one night stay in Venice. Can you suggest the best way to do it. Ship leaves at 5:00 so we would have most of the morning and early afternoon. How far is the ship from the action in town. Is it difficult to get to.

Thanks

My wife and I r on Splendour in May. Same itinerary. We arrive in Venice two days early to do sightseeing. We r staying in Rialto Hotel at the foot of the Rialto bridge. The ship is about 20 minutes form the airport. U can take a taxi from airport to ship. The ship is about 20 from the downtown area, ie; St. Marks square. If u took a water taxi from airport to downtown its about 40 minutes. We plan on doing some sighteesing prior to cruise and plan on spending one day in Venice when we return. I will post a complete review of trip on the website when we return. Not sure where we will post; probably on the Royal caribbean site.

Cheers,

Archived