Destiny Cruisers!!!! What do you want to see??

CruisinMama27

I love looking at peoples pictures from their cruises, especially if it's from the same ship that I am going on. I even like looking at what some people might think are silly pictures ex.....the food,table settings in the dining room etc..... So, I am going on Destiny on the May 6th sailing and I would like to take a bunch of pictures. For the future Destiny cruisers...What do you want to see on the ships or in ports? I'll do my best to get a picture of it and post it for you. This should be fun:D:D

How very kind of you! We are going in October.

I would love to see:

1) Good pictures of the ports from the ship, including San Juan,

showing the dock and buildings nearest the dock

2) The buffet areas, including the pizza area in back

3) The pool and spa area in back

4) The main pool area from a few different angles

Have a great trip!

A fantastic challenge!

We are going on May 20th, so if you could post asap upon your return that would amazing!!!

I would like to see the cabins, food areas, nightclub areas, and the spa if possible?

Just anything and everthing to keep the excitment going!

Have a wonderful time! :)

Kelly

I can't think of any specific area but will enjoy any pix you share ;) We're going on the Destiny in June and have been trying to soak up any and all info I can possibly get. Most of my group have balcony cabins or inside cabins on deck 6. I guess if you have any accommodations like that, pix would be good. Thanks for this offer. :D

tootiesmom

Photo of the piano bar please!

Also -- for the kids -- picture of the slide area, video arcade and any sports areas on board.

And, for DH -- picture of the sports bar (we always cruise on the weekend of the Daytona 500).

Thank you and enjoy.

Looking forward to your review when you get back. I hope to be booked by then for next February!

P.S. My DH always thinks I'm crazy for taking so many ship photos. But, I can tell on my webshots page that everyone does like looking at them. I really appreciate you doing this. I will pass it forward on my next cruise!

This may sound odd, but I would love to see some actual (not tourist brochure) pictures of Barbados. I'm sure it will be beautiful, but I'd love to see an example of the beaches where we're getting married before we get there!

I prefer to look at actual tourist's photos and not the professional photos taken of the ships or ports.

Archived