Topless on the Veendam?

DarkJedi

... many people in this country do have a different attitude ...

You'd better watch out when P...Daddy is on board, I'll walk you topless into the ocean bar and we'll rock and roll!!!!

Like I said, a different attitude. :rolleyes: I suppose I should express my appreciation to you for proving my point - though I'm not sure that's what you meant to do!

It's PI.. Daddy, I can't tell you more, because somebody on the board does not like it and changed my name to Funny D. which is incorrect! Rgds, PD

OK! Dummy here FINALLY got it! :o

Now that I know your REAL name, I can see the humor in your posts! :)

P*MP ON, Dude! :D

Ok, perhaps "terrible" was the wrong word. Maybe I should have said not appropriate for a December "Holiday" cruise that is being marketed to families.

And, no, I don't think anything is wrong with the human body. As an artist I was drawing from nudes in art school when I was in Junior high school and I have also been to France.

I also don't know this ship or deck mentioned. I guess I assumed a main Deck that would make it not available for a large group of passengers, but I suppose that was the point.

Btw, I did say I liked the review and agree on the FAB foods mentioned.

Some people use the excuse that they dont want their children to see women topless. Thats fine. Its their kids.

But sometimes I have to wonder if its really about the children at all? I am willing to bet that most kids (under a certain age) wouldnt think twice about seeing a topless woman. They would only take notice if their parents made an issue out of it. I guess the same could be said of people from a different race or sexuality etc.

Least we forget what part of the body a baby comes from and what part of the body babies prefer to get the breakfast lunch and dinner from?

If parents would quit making such a fuss over such things the kids will be just fine.

As one of the "topless ones", allow me to interject here. :rolleyes:

There were NO children anywhere near this very private deck. (Above the Crow's Nest lounge) In fact, there were very few ADULTS anywhere near this out of the way deck.

This was NOT a "holiday cruise". This was a 10 day cruise in early December...3rd-13th.

I don't recall seeing many children at ALL. (Thank Gawd, as I don't like being around the little buggers!)

So, kindly think twice before making assumptions. OK? :)

I am totally with you NONO.

I for one will miss the topless deck on Carnival. It was the one place I was sure to get a deck chair at noon! I could just sit and read a book and not be disturbed by the munchkins running around and splashing in the pool with no parents in sight.

If I were you I would continue doing what you are doing and to heck with the prudes! :D

I shall continue, baby!

As long as the CREW has no problems with it (as experienced on Volendam), I couldn't care any less what "Cruise Critic" posters think. ;) (That's what makes me so popular here!)

Join us on the Amsterdam in December!

Race 'ya to the Topless Deck, Ron! :p

I shall continue, baby!

As long as the CREW has no problems with it (as experienced on Volendam), I couldn't care any less what "Cruise Critic" posters think. ;) (That's what makes me so popular here!)

Join us on the Amsterdam in December!

Race 'ya to the Topless Deck, Ron! :p

I already have Princess booked for this year but I will be there in spirit. Afterwards I will report back and let you know if anyone complains about my man boobs. :D

If anyone cares to see how HAL enforces this "rule", you might inconspicuously head up to a deserted deck, get comfortable and soak in some rays.... With a prior request, you'll even get cocktail service.

It isn't a BIG DEAL. :rolleyes:

Archived