Price drop and RCCL laughed

Will they give you the price difference on a promowave special? I assumed this was the same as a happy hour price.

Promowave they will honor for price drop. Happy Hour is "FOR NEW BOOKINGS ONLY" and they will not honor these price.

Hit the Print Screen button (or Alt+Print Screen) on your keyboard. Then paste (ctrl+v) into your email or Paint or Word.

Thanks! To tell you the truth, I don't think I ever "saw" that button before. :o

Unless the price drop states for new bookings only, they should honor it. Last OCt 31 we sailed on JOS and 3 weeks prior to the sailing of our 13 night cruise from Boston pricing dropped to 499 i/s, 599 o/v and 699 balcony. Needless to say we paid much more ( twice as much ) when we had booked 18 months prior to sailing. We could not get the price drop as it was for new bookings only. It made me feel as though RCL did not respect the fact that we booked and gave them 900 $$ of our money 1 1/2 years in advance. The cruise never did sell out and I am not sure why. ( 2 nights in Bermuda, San Juan, Aruba , Curacao and St Thomas).

Archived