14 night Jewel or Pearl questions

1kycat

14 night Pearl or Jewel

First of all…is this too long? Has anyone been sorry that they went for this long, after the fact? We’ve been on a 9 night before and loved it…so I can’t imagine that the 5 extra days would change anything. But I don’t know….

Second…Anyone have any good information on where to book a 14 nighter? There are so few sites that I have found that even list the 14 nt. NCL cruise, other than the NCL booking engine. And I apologize for not knowing exactly how much a person can even answer this question. Perhaps mentioning other web sites are prohibited. (Too many message boards-not enough time to read the rules) EMAIL: creativeimagesinc@hotmail.com

Thanks for any help

I've been on a 15 day cruise (through the Panama Canal) and loved it. 12 days last October on the Jewel (Med cruise) and I'll be boarding the Crown in 13 days for a 14-day cruise to South America.

14 days too long? Heck no! I'm talking with my girlfriend about a month-long cruise to anywhere some time. We looked at a world cruise for $54k but that was on the Seven Seas which I know is pricey. Oh but the itinerary was wonderful!

If you loved your 9-day you'll love a 14-day. Go for it!

Archived