Cruise calendar

lawyerrose

Anyone else having problems with the site that is supposed to tell you how many ships are in a given port on a certain date? Every time I try to find out how many ships will be docked at Half Moon Cay the week we're there, it gives me an error message. I didn't used to have trouble with it, but for the past month or so, I haven't been able to get it to work.

Is there another site I can get this info?:confused:

I have no problem either. I see you're on the Westerdam, but your countdown clock isn't showing for me. (All I get is the little x.) Give us your date and I (or someone else) will look it up for you.

I have no problem either. I see you're on the Westerdam, but your countdown clock isn't showing for me. (All I get is the little x.) Give us your date and I (or someone else) will look it up for you.

Isn't that weird that you can access the cruisecal and I can't. Perhaps it has something to do with the network here at work. Anyway, we're going on the Westerdam on the 18th and will be in HMC on the 19th. Wondered if we were going to have the place to ourselves or other ships will be there.

Thanks!!:)

Isn't that weird that you can access the cruisecal and I can't. Perhaps it has something to do with the network here at work. Anyway, we're going on the Westerdam on the 18th and will be in HMC on the 19th. Wondered if we were going to have the place to ourselves or other ships will be there.

Thanks!!:)

I just checked for you. Looks like you have Half Moon Cay to yourselves!

I was checking cruisecal earlier because we had lunch with friends today who mentioned they spent a month in the Bahamas (they own a place there) and the Virgin Islands. They charted a sailboat with friends and were in Tortola on February 11....the day we were there on the Noordam. That's my small world story!

Archived