Fake Hair Thingy

Crzytch

Hi really like my Paula Young clip on hair piece...I mentioned before it was $17..great color/very natural looking..it's fooled my co-workers...easy to use..and it beats $60 to have my hair done on the ship...

Carol

Can anyone recommend a clip on hair that isn't too full? I have naturally thin hair and had to sort of "bouf" the top up in order to make my ponytail piece look somewhat natural and now that I look at the pictures I have to wonder what I was thinking! :eek: I'll never wear my hair up like that again. Nor will I ever wear the top I wore that same night but that's another thread... ;) Anyway, if someone could point me in the direction of some thinner hairpieces I'd really appreciate it.

Hi...First, let me say...I know exactly how you feel..I have had baby fine hair all my life..To add insult to injury...what I have has been thinning for many years...I am very protective of what I have..and even told my physician..'balding men are attractive..balding women are OLD' I'll fight this til the bitter end..I have tons of hair in the back but am very thin on top...My hair dresser puts my hair in curls and sweeps it across the front..not really bangs but it effectively hides the thin area..for added height, I use a Paula Young clip on hair piece..it weights 1.3 oz and I don't even feel it there after the first 2 minutes..The volume of hair is just right for me..not too much..and with my hair pulled up it's easy to clip on to my hair..I hope this is helpful...Also, my hairdresser was great..she showed me how to style it and various ways to wear it..Hope this is helpful..good luck..

Carol

Thanks, Carol. I don't know what I would do if female pattern baldness set in for me. It would be instantly noticeable what with my already fine hair. I guess I'd go the punk route and shave my head. ;) I'll look into the Paula Young clips and see what's available for me. The piece I used on the cruise looked great under my veil at my wedding but horrible (IMO) in person.

Archived