One way car rental-LAX to San Pedro

dog

Enterprise is sold out for my arrival date---2 days before my cruise.

Can anyone recommend another car rental agency that has a one way rental from LAX to San Pedro ( or nearby with a shuttle to the pier )?

By the way, my return rental is with Enterprise - San Pedro to LAX, with a $40.00 drop off fee, plus rental of $32.99 plus taxes for $79.01 (one day & one way).

The drop off fee from LAX to San Pedro ( if a car was available was $25.00 ).

Hi Dog,

The closest one way rental place to San Pedro that I found was Budget rental cars on Ocean Blvd in Long Beach. We did the opposite, we picked up the car in Long Beach after taking a cab from San Pedro to Long Beach and dropped the car off at LAX. At that time, back in Sept, they did not have a shuttle service to that particular Budget place, but the cab ride was only a few dollars. I think the car was $42 for the day or something.... I can 't remember. But there was no "one way" fee like enterprise.

Thanks,

I have booked the Hertz Lomita to drop it off. We will just pay for a taxi to get us to the pier. This 2 day Hertz rental costs about the same as the one day Enterprise rental we pick up in San Pedro on our return---because the drop off fee is $40.

J.

Archived