Bag with doc holder

james j feller

Hi again,

Boy i know that is bad english "bag with doc holder", but what good is the bag, can you do anything with it?

Might be a dumb question but what do i do with it,maybe put all my $100 bills in it, i wish.

Now, the next question is what time does dinner start on SEABOURN and if i am correct i thought it was 7:30 pm for most evenings, what do you do all day till dinner ,we are used to eating around 6pm,my god i probably will be so weak i can't walk to the dinning room by then,please help.

JIM

Jim - you can enjoy Tea in the afternoon (around 4PM) where a variety of sweets and tea sandwiches are served. You can also order a snack or sandwich in the afternoon to be delivered to your suite. :) You can also as for some chips at the Sky bar to go with your beer. They also usually have a small plate of freshly baked cookies or danish there if you'd like some.

James,

you can always order anything you want from room service if you are hungry at any time. Also if you happen to be at the skybar you can always order something to eat if you are feeling peckish.

mcboo

If I wrote a dictionary I'd define peckish as "afflicted with a nagging smidge of hunger"

:D

I understand "peckish" in the sentence. But your explanation is for a not English speaking person even more difficult! You certainly would need a dictionary for that! At least I learned a new word today: "smidge". I´ve never heard it, let alone used it. But that is the good thing about this board, it improves your English.

Oh now I see "smidge" is not in the dictionary either!

At least I learned a new word today: "smidge". I´ve never heard it, let alone used it. But that is the good thing about this board, it improves your English.

Oh now I see "smidge" is not in the dictionary either!

from http://www.thefreedictionary.com/smidge

Noun1.smidge - a tiny or scarcely detectable amount

:) In the case here the hunger is more in the mind than in the stomach.

Please pass me a smidge of cheesecake.

Now Jim asked the question "what do you do with the bag the docs came in".....well not knowing "your situation" makes it a bit difficult to answer....but what I used it for was "stockings".......how does that work for you Jim?

>"....but what good is the bag, can you do anything with it?"

I find them helpful for all the small odd bits one has to pack. For example, I always bring scissors and scotch tape and extra pens among other things. The thing that annoys me is that the white sticker pasted on them is not easy to remove and makes the bag look very tacky. It also makes it tougher to wash them.

> The thing that annoys me is that the white sticker pasted on them is not easy to remove and makes the bag look very tacky. It also makes it tougher to wash them.

I tossed my first bag because of the sticker, it would not come off. My second bag the sticker came off clean and I am using it like you for small things. :)

My sticker came of fairly easily. I like to take my camera along in the evenngs...as I make a trip album at the end of each trip...thus...I use the bag to conceal it as well as my cosmetic repair kit for the evening. Those darling little purses just don't have the space. People always chuckle at my "tackyness"...another weird use of the language SB Nail.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi again,

Now, the next question is what time does dinner start on SEABOURN and if i am correct i thought it was 7:30 pm for most evenings, what do you do all day till dinner ,we are used to eating around 6pm,my god i probably will be so weak i can't walk to the dinning room by then,please help.

JIM

Caviar from room service might ease the hunger pangs...usually does for me!

Archived