What type of room will fit 3 adults?

rubyfizzle

I have had a cat 11 room on two cruises & I wouldn't be comfrotable with three adults.We are very fit people but the rooms are only so big & keep in mind there is only one bathroom!

Just have to add it could depend on your age! I'm 45 & thinking of my 20 yro dd she & two of her girlfriends would have no problem sharing a room!

they can actually fit 5 people.... 2 beds on the floor, 2 that pull down from the wall, and a roll away cot

why you would want to squeeze in 5 people i have no idea LOL

I have 3 guy friends booked in an inside cabin and I'm sure they will deal just fine! Now if it were 3 girls with that 1 tiny bathroom, it may be a problem :D

Thanks--yeah, it would be 3 girls, and I forgot how small the bathroom is and even manuevering in the room with 3 people getting ready. Thanks for the website Lakeman--I will check it out!

No Problem.

:eek: And did you say 3 Girls. Maybe you can look for a Cabin for 4:D I can help carry Luggage and stuff:D

Oh BTW. You might want to mention which Ship you will be going on.

MY first cruise was with the ladies, I think we sailed on the Inspiration, it was a 4 day cruise, we put 3 in the room and we were fine! Of course you have to negotiate mirror time when getting ready, but we worked around eachother taking turns. Secret, the bunk where the 3rd person usually sleeps is not as comfy as the regular beds though:(. Luckily I had a regular bed, but my friend in the bunk didnt complain at all, she actually prefers a firmer bed.

Archived