NCL Honolulu Pier changes effective 03/17/07

SweetEmi

MikeKaye ~

Where is Pier 2 in relation to that AWESOME fish taco place in Honolulu? I would guess probably closer? Do you have a website that shows Pier 2 and Pier 10?

~dianne

Take a look at the pdf map that Mike gives the link for in another post. Make sure you click on the boxes for Restaurant Row as well as Ward Warehouse. The ship docks just across from RR and the Wahoo Tacos is just across the street to the north of the west end of Ward Warehouse.

By the way' date=' Mike, neat map.

I can send you (or anybody else) a scan of a paper map if you want. Just e-mail me at: [b']odblntatyahoodotcom

[/b]Pete

Ok I have a really good map but it's only PDF (adobe acrobat)

Go to this link and select some checkboxes. You'll have to zoom several times to get a good view but the quality is excellent.

Awesome Map Mike, we are staying at Turtle Bay 3 days before the cruise is there a map like that for that area?

• 1 month later...

MikeKaye - where do you suggest I get bottled water and soda to bring onboard. Seems like Ala Moana center is too far to haul this load and looks like Aloha Tower is too far too. I guess I could do a bus or shuttle. I won't have a rental car. Any suggestions? We could get a small amount and wait until we get to Hilo to stock up but we'll need to get thru the first night. Any advise of what is close by is appeciated.

Lisa

Archived