First Timer on RCCL....questions

Hi all,

I have only cruised on NCL, and I am looking forward to trying RCCL. First question and maybe the most important one to me :p can I order a bar set up for my room ( a bottle or two. rum). I can do this on NCL, so I am hoping it will be the same on RCCL.

How is the room service menu...is it limited? Is resort casual dressing okay for the dinning rooms on Non-formal nights?

Is tipping charged daily to your on board account?

Thanks for any help. :)

Linda

Hi all,

I have only cruised on NCL, and I am looking forward to trying RCCL. First question and maybe the most important one to me :p can I order a bar set up for my room ( a bottle or two. rum). I can do this on NCL, so I am hoping it will be the same on RCCL. Not sure.

How is the room service menu...is it limited? Is resort casual dressing okay for the dinning rooms on Non-formal nights? Room service is 24 hour, and is quite extensive. During dinner times they will have some of the items from the regular dining room menu. Other times there is a great selection.

Is tipping charged daily to your on board account? You either pay tips in cash on the last night or during the first few days of the cruise go to the pursers desk and have them added to your account. You will still get vouchers to hand to your steward, waiters, etc on the last night.

Thanks for any help. :)

Resort casual (although I'm not sure what exactly that means!) is fine for non-formal nights. On longer cruises, you'll find that (especially) the women tend to dress up a bit more--not gowns, but smart looking outfits! Things appropriate for a really nice restaurant or club. Men don't get quite that carried away!

can I order a bar set up for my room - Unfortunately no, due to the new alcohol rules.

How is the room service menu...is it limited? Is resort casual dressing okay for the dinning rooms on Non-formal nights? - Room service menu is a limited version of the main dining room menu. I think it is just the "alternative" selections that are available every night. Resort casual in the dining rooms is fine.

Is tipping charged daily to your on board account? - No, tipping is either paid in cash or charged to your Sea Pass account the last night if you choose this option.

Archived