After 8 hours, overboard cruise ship passenger rescued

makeup face

I went on my first cruise in 1994. Since then:

Cruise prices have become dirt cheap

It's brought onboard people that conduct themselves this way...

The cruise experience today is very different than 13 yrs ago...and it ain't gonna get calmer....

Any other morons out there?

What?!?!? On a Princess ship...the "stupid" media must have made a mistake. This kind of thing doesn't happen on Princess. Princess doesn't have "those" kind of people. Somebody call a lawyer. Sue the paper. Ohhhhhhh the injustice..............:rolleyes:

It seems to have happen on a Princess ship only this time is was a couple.

It can happen on any ship when you involve idiots with or with out booze. People now a days have an excuse for everything....How the times are changing..

I hope this wont give the cruise industry a black eye.....

Dave

Regardless of which cruise lines this happens on my question is who pays for the cost of the rescue? If you have a medical emergency, the passenger is responsible. Just something that always comes to mind when these things happen.

Oh for crying out loud....the man is a 35 year old idiot!!!!

WE ALL have to live with the choices we make in life. I am not feeling sorry for a drunken fool who jumps off his balcony......now the tax payers will have to pick up the cost of plucking him from the ocean:mad:

The message I'm conveying.....be responsible for your actions.....which is the way I raised my two grown sons...it''s highly doubtful either one of them would be jumping off a balcony into the ocean:rolleyes:

The message you are conveying is " let the bastard drown" Ithink this guy was on meds and should not have been drinking. He then became delusional.

We don't live in a perfect world I'm afraid. People do stupid things. I'm sure you are not exempt. Sure this is extreme.....but nutty things like this will happen in a cruise travel world where more than 12 million people participate. Its highly doubtful that a pastors son would commt suicide...but it happens. In life S__T happens .

What?!?!? On a Princess ship...the "stupid" media must have made a mistake. This kind of thing doesn't happen on Princess. Princess doesn't have "those" kind of people. Somebody call a lawyer. Sue the paper. Ohhhhhhh the injustice..............:rolleyes:

I guess the sarcastics smiley just does not work....We really need a big ole Tounge Planted Firmly in Cheek smiley.... (TIC)....:D

• 2 months later...

Archived