Mariner 6388?? Any opinions? Please!

jacksmom09

As you already know, #6388 is an aft corner location with a passenger deck above (that's good) and the dining room below. Many passengers love that location, and believe it to be a more desireable location vs. forward. IMHO

the best location on any of this class of ship is the Bump-out rooms located

just aft of midships. You maybe able to find some pictures of this cat.E1 rooms by going to cruiseclues.com I hope you enjoy your cruise.

6388 sits at the crew deck. (I for one would not like that cabin.)

if you can grab one above it will be better.

69832586dUpCqo_th.jpg

I mean the balcony is nice and all. Huge is what it is. But having that crew deck out there kinda takes away from it.

69832571MZiodD_th.jpg

Here is BonnieVOyager album that features aft cabins/Balconies

http://travel.webshots.com/album/48328219CtbGLi?track_pagetag=/page/photo/travel/cruises&track_action=/ViewActions/FullAlbum

Thanks! I would like to see more pictures if anyone has any???:D Also, am wondering if this room is smaller :confused: ? And, is the balcony really bigger? Also wonder how side view is???:rolleyes: Thanks again for any help!;)

Did you look through my aft photo gallery that is linked a couple of posts above? Look toward the end of the album and you will see many photos of cabin/balcony 6688 which is identical but mirror image to your cabin (6388). 6688 is just the "other" corner balcony on deck 6. You can see exactly how large the balcony is and what the view is like. The cabin is the same size as any other cabin of the same category but the balcony is definitely much larger than a side balcony of the same category. While 6688/6388 are not the best choices of aft cabins, many people do love them. The higher up you go, the better the view and the less obstruction you experience.

Archived