MEDIFAST Works!

stonefemme

Actually, I believe almost any plan "works" if you stick with it. My only issue with these "lose weight fast" regimes is that you don't really learn anything about healthy eating (been there, done that - remember fen/phen? the weight just melted off) and once you go back to "real" food, it comes right back along with it's fluffy little friends. Much better to get on a healthy eating/exercising plan that you can live with FOREVER.

Actually, I believe almost any plan "works" if you stick with it. My only issue with these "lose weight fast" regimes is that you don't really learn anything about healthy eating (been there, done that - remember fen/phen? the weight just melted off) and once you go back to "real" food, it comes right back along with it's fluffy little friends. Much better to get on a healthy eating/exercising plan that you can live with FOREVER.

We eat 5 Medifast meals, and one healthy lean and green of our choice...

It is not a lose weight fast fad!

It is a learn to eat correctly and keep it off...

When you near the goal weight, you go on a 3/2 (3 medifast and 2 lean and green fruit etc...) Then on down to being on your own.

They teach you SOOOOO Much!

It works!!

Archived