3 to a room??

HondaGirl05

No they do not. Last cruise and this upcoming one I am in a room that only allow 2.

You can see which rooms do what by looking at the deck plans of the ship. You can use their little symbols next to the cabin numbers to see which rooms sleeps how many. :)

So...if we don't have show the dots (indicating upper/lower), etc the room only sleeps two? We booked a guarantee, and have three people listed for the room, would they have assigned us one for only two???

We haven't been overly thrilled with our TA - so I am not looking forward to having to call her if a mistake has been made.

Thank you Honeywell! Question, what do you mean by "doing a search"? On this page or Carnival's?

No, if you booked for three in a room you will be assigned a cabin that is approved for three passengers. If you do a search for 3 vs. 2 you will see different cabins pop up as available...

Balcony cabins usually have a sleep sofa and they can make a king size bed out of the 2 singles. It's a vacation and as they say in Vegas, "What...............................................................................!

The Triumph is a Destiny/Victory class and it does fall in the category that you stand a good chance of getting a rollaway bed.

This is not the TAs fault..but they should have explained that part to you.

Wont be long til you get your documents and you can check to see what kind of cabin you got.

The Triumph is a Destiny/Victory class and it does fall in the category that you stand a good chance of getting a rollaway bed.

This is not the TAs fault..but they should have explained that part to you.

Wont be long til you get your documents and you can check to see what kind of cabin you got.

We do know which room we got, and it doesn't show any of the extra id's to indicate anything special about the room. Do we need to be concerned or should we just trust that Carnival knows what they are doing given we have three people listed in the room?

Having taken numerous cruises with three people(myself, DH and DS) I can make the following observations.

If you have a balcony cabin, your sofa will generally turn into a third bed. If you have a OV cabin, you will have either an upper bunk or a cot( its really low,basically on the floor).

I have never been in an inside triple but I imagine it is the same as an OV cabin.

Having taken numerous cruises with three people(myself, DH and DS) I can make the following observations.

If you have a balcony cabin, your sofa will generally turn into a third bed. If you have a OV cabin, you will have either an upper bunk or a cot( its really low,basically on the floor).

I have never been in an inside triple but I imagine it is the same as an OV cabin.

We've been in an inside triple on the Triumph and there was an upper.

We do know which room we got, and it doesn't show any of the extra id's to indicate anything special about the room. Do we need to be concerned or should we just trust that Carnival knows what they are doing given we have three people listed in the room?

you have to trust carnival to know. If there is 3 people booked in that cabin you will get three berths. If the cabin assignment showing has no indication then more then likely you got a roll away bed.

This cot type bed is pulled out at night- while you are at dinner. And taken down while you are at breakfast.

Cabin assignments if booked through a guarantee-- could change up til sailing. do NOT give your luggage to the porter untilyou verify with them what your cabin number is.

My last cruise on Liberty a couple weeks ago we had 3 "pleasingly plump" women in our cabin. It had 2 beds, a pulldown, and a pull-out couch. The cabin attendant came and introduced himself, and pointed to the pull-down, indicating that he would make that up for us. :eek: My friend shook her head, and pointed to the couch, saying "now which one of us do you think is going to crawl up there?" He just laughed. After dinner, the couch was made up!:D

We had a triple on the Holiday last year. Had a cot. DS's fiancee slept on it ... it's basically on the floor. She is 5'8 and said she hung over the end of it. Her feet were actually up under my bed.

Archived