I wonder if anyone has information on Catamaran Sail & Snorkel

pollybd

I will be on Carnival Glory and was checking out the excursions offered by Carnival. I only saw 2 I thought I might try. The Trolly tour or the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel. Anyone ever do these with the ship?

• 3 weeks later...

The trolley tour is good. I would recommend that over the Conch Tour Train because it lets you get on and off at several stops. The train doesn't stop.

I can't speak for the Cat Sail & Snorkel...never done a commercial snorkeling trip, but snorkelling in the keys is fabulous. From what I've observed, most of the snorkelling charters go to the same places.

-key west resident

No need to do the ship's tour for the Trolley/Conch Train. Just walk into town and pick it up. Will probably be even cheaper that way and you can do it anytime you want---don't have to wait on the whole group. I have done the hop-on and off train and it was nice as an orientation to the town. Save time for walking around on your own though. Safe and easy to do!

I have also done the catamaran sail (Don't remember the company though) and it was great. You can also easily get it arranged on the pier after arriving also if you wish.

Key West is a nice port to visit!! Have fun!! Deb C.

Archived