Soda pass - $??

Sorry if this question has already been answered but we haven't been able to find it. Does anyone know how much the soda pass costs? We are going on a 7 day cruise on AOS in May :) Thanks!

The cost of the package is $6.00 per person, per day, and is applicable to the total days of the cruise vacation. A 15% gratuity charge will be added.

Kids are 4.00 per day

The cost of the package is $6.00 per person, per day, and is applicable to the total days of the cruise vacation. A 15% gratuity charge will be added.

Kids are 4.00 per day

Thanks Sue! We purchased a Coke sticker on our last cruise with Princess and we used it quite a bit. We don't normally drink that much soda, but on the cruise you need a break from the booze from time to time.;)

Thanks Sue! We purchased a Coke sticker on our last cruise with Princess and we used it quite a bit. We don't normally drink that much soda, but on the cruise you need a break from the booze from time to time.;)

I stick to the free lemonade at the windjammer, I am addicted to the stuff.

The soda card stickers seem to be a reasonably good deal. The same as 4 soda purchases each day, and generally I like to have 2-3 at lunch and dinner (Diet variety).

I like my tea and lemonade as well, but too much lemonade and I will pack on the pounds fron the drinks alone...and I want to save some room for rum and maybe some beer as well.

Just incase you don't know, the pop is fountain pop and not the cans. Don't drink the cans in your cabin if you have the soda card cause they aren't included!

Well you can drink them if you want to pay for them, you know what I mean ;)

Is soda included at all at lunch & dinner or do you have to have a soda card for then also? Will be on RCCL Liberty Of the Seas, sister ship to Freedom.

Pop isn't included for lunch and dinner. You just get it if you have the sticker on your card.

Some people will tell you that they got it without the card at dinner, but you're not supposed to.

I got apple juice for dinner everynight and I didn't pay for that juice. Just depends on who you get.

Archived