Splenda packets?

We will be on the Mariner in May and I was hoping someone could tell me if there will be Splenda on board the ship. I don't use sugar in my coffee or tea and prefer Splenda to sweeten them. I will bring my own if need be, but was hoping not to have to pack it. :)

I've never seen Splenda on a Royal Caribbean ship and had no idea that you could ask for it. We do carry it with us but I don't always have a purse with me when we make a dash to the Windjammer for lunch. Thanks for the tip!

Splenda is freely available out in the open on Majesty of the Seas. I asked them when they started having it. They told me that they've had it for a long time only it had to be asked for previously. Now, everywhere you find sugar packets and other sweeteners, there is also Splenda. It would be nice if all the ships did this.

We will be on the Mariner in May and I was hoping someone could tell me if there will be Splenda on board the ship. I don't use sugar in my coffee or tea and prefer Splenda to sweeten them. I will bring my own if need be, but was hoping not to have to pack it. :)

They had it on the Explorer in the Windjammer by the other sugars. :)

Just off the Radiance last week and that ship had Splenda. Some nights in the dining room it was already there and some other nights I had to ask for it. They seem to have other sweeteners before that one but they did have it. And just in case, I had a few in my purse.

good morning

last month when i was on the rhapsody i never saw it (splenda) when i asked for it the person at seattles best they just looked at me...My cruise was the one where the windjammer cafe was closed the entire cruise so they may have it placed in there...Glad I got mine thru security at airport...:rolleyes:

I was so glad to see this question. I was going to bring my own splenda. I cannot have sweet & low because my doc thinks it has something to do with my optical mygraines. Since I have stopped the pink stuff and started using splenda they have been much better. We will be on Mariner in Aug., has anyone seen it on the Mariner?

I was so glad to see this question. I was going to bring my own splenda. I cannot have sweet & low because my doc thinks it has something to do with my optical mygraines. Since I have stopped the pink stuff and started using splenda they have been much better. We will be on Mariner in Aug., has anyone seen it on the Mariner?

Yes, but it wasn't ALWAYS readily available, sometimes had to ask, MOST waiters knew what you were asking for but a few in the Windjammer were a little vague and didn't know what it was. Readily available in both Chops and Portofino's.

Yes, but it wasn't ALWAYS readily available, sometimes had to ask, MOST waiters knew what you were asking for but a few in the Windjammer were a little vague and didn't know what it was. Readily available in both Chops and Portofino's.

If you are at a restaurant or the Windjammer and they have it, just put 2 or 3 in your purse. We saw Splenda, Equal and Sacharin (sp)plus regluar sugar at all locations on GOS last fall.

Archived