Coral Princess 8/14/04 Anyone Else?

IrishLassie

Hi Judy,

Yes, I'm still out here. Still trying to figure out what to take and trying to get all loose ends tied up before we leave - leaving a 19 & 21 year old to handle everything while we are gone, trying to sell my parents house, taking care of my Dad who is in a nursing home, etc. I REALLY need this vacation! We are in D705 so are right down the hall from you towards the back on the other side of the ship. Maybe I'll try to make a sign, too. I remember you said you are going to Vancouver a couple of days early. Where are you staying? We will be at the Westin Bayshore (got a free night with points).

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkred]I will be on the Coral on 9/4 so save some food and drinks for me. :) [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkred]If you eat in the Bayou, (great steaks and lobsters) ask for Paul and tell him that Larry & Ginger will be there on the 4th.[/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='mscloyd']Hi Judy,

Yes, I'm still out here. Still trying to figure out what to take and trying to get all loose ends tied up before we leave - leaving a 19 & 21 year old to handle everything while we are gone, trying to sell my parents house, taking care of my Dad who is in a nursing home, etc. I REALLY need this vacation! We are in D705 so are right down the hall from you towards the back on the other side of the ship. Maybe I'll try to make a sign, too. I remember you said you are going to Vancouver a couple of days early. Where are you staying? We will be at the Westin Bayshore (got a free night with points).[/QUOTE]Hi Again,
So glad to hear back from you. We are staying at the Comfort Inn Downtown and we get into Vancouver on the 12th. about noon time. My sister & her friends arrive that evening also. I'm so excited about this trip & really hoping that the weather stays nice for us. Hope to meet up with you at some time during our trip. Not much longer now :)

Judy,

We get into Vancouver about 11:00 a.m. on the 12th. Coming from Indy via Minneapolis. I feel like I have all the details taken care of but I keep checking and double checking. Guess all the planning pays off so now I can just relax and enjoy it. I can't wait to get away!

[quote name='LARGIN'][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkred]I will be on the Coral on 9/4 so save some food and drinks for me. :) [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkred]If you eat in the Bayou, (great steaks and lobsters) ask for Paul and tell him that Larry & Ginger will be there on the 4th.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]
iiii

[quote name='LARGIN'][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkred]I will be on the Coral on 9/4 so save some food and drinks for me. :) [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=darkred]If you eat in the Bayou, (great steaks and lobsters) ask for Paul and tell him that Larry & Ginger will be there on the 4th.[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]

Paul & Dimitri got off the week I was on the Coral in AK (I think). Actually they are all gone now. I still keep in touch with the Mexican waiters from there.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

[quote name='kkorman']Paul & Dimitri got off the week I was on the Coral in AK (I think). Actually they are all gone now. I still keep in touch with the Mexican waiters from there.

Hope you enjoy your cruise.[/QUOTE]
[color=darkred][b]Kev.. They are all gone now? Who is running the ship??? :D I was hoping they would all be there until the Coral went into wetdock.. Maybe Paul's wife Maddy will be still there.. How about the Maitre' D ?? Will Generoso still be onboard ??[/b][/color]

He was there when I was there, but that has been awhile now. I do not think he gets much time off! I know that Sabatini's and the Bayou switched Maitre'Ds right after the Canal sailing. They were both nice though.

Don't think I met Maddy?

This message is for Irish Lassie who said "We are staying at the Comfort Inn Downtown and we get into Vancouver on the 12th"

You may want to try Priceline for a hotel.We got the Hyatt Regency for 3 nights at $60 a night end of July /beginning of August. I found this suprising as Vancouver was really busy what with ships coming and going, the international fireworks competition and the Gay Pride Parade.Why don't you try it? Put in for a 4 star hotel downtown. You really can't go wrong with any of the 4 star hotels. They are centrally located.

Archived