Say it isn't so !!!!!

Melinda, Melinda, Melinda! I can't vote, being in Canada, but she's my favourite.

I am ashamed to admit it, but it is the only reality series I watch.:o I will be on the same cruise as Jen, so I'll be watching with her mom if it is on, lol!

I'll be taping it, but I'm sure I'll hear about who won before I watch it. I bet a lot of season finales will be on that week. OK, that is it! I better cancel my cruise!;)

Sanjaya - you mean Johnny Mathis' illegitimate son? ;) ;) ;) He can't sing on key.

When the American Idol final was between Ruben and Clay, a friend sent me an email as soon as the winner was announced. I don't think they get Fox on the ships.

Does America watch Idol with the volume turned down? ***** is going on here? Sanjaya stays but Stephanie goes home????? :eek:

*****.....heehee.

This is what happens when "children" are allowed to play with the telephone. :confused: :eek: :mad:

I dont even know why I watch the show. I cannot believe sometimes who stays on the show.

Anyway, I love my dvr from cable. It drives my husband crazy that I record all the tv judge shows but I do not allow any space for football or basketball.

Or, maybe he is this year's 'Vote for the Worst' candidate.

He is. I think they should limit the number of times people can vote, but then they can't brag about how gazillions of votes they got. :rolleyes:

Hi gang,

This may seem important to some, and not to others .... so hopefully I won't have "angry party foul" type responses here. Really I'm asking this question as a favor for the second half of my cruising party .....

What do you do if you're sailing during American Idol finale week? This year the finale airs on May 22 and May 23. We'll be on the Monarch cruising around So Cali that week.

Do you think they'll have a TV setup to watch the final show?

(ha ha) My mom thanks you for not bagging on her choice of TV shows :)

Tivo is not just for your neighbors anymore. ;) The only thing I have ever watched while on a cruise was the Superbowl, but then it became the nights entertainment in the theatre.

jc

They should ban teenage girls from voting!:( All they care about is how 'cute' the singer is, and not whether they can actually sing. Or, maybe he is this year's 'Vote for the Worst' candidate.

Oh he is definitely the "vote for the worst" !!!!!

Oh my god, my dog sang better when I stepped on her tail! :eek:

*****.....heehee.

This is what happens when "children" are allowed to play with the telephone. :confused: :eek: :mad:

I see a lot of children having their phone taken away from them in the immediate future!!! :mad:

I dont even know why I watch the show. I cannot believe sometimes who stays on the show.

Anyway, I love my dvr from cable. It drives my husband crazy that I record all the tv judge shows but I do not allow any space for football or basketball.

LOL!!!!!! I understand what you mean! :D

Our DVR holds 100 hours of television, so I think its fair that he gets Namaste America and I get To Catch a Thief :)

He is. I think they should limit the number of times people can vote, but then they can't brag about how gazillions of votes they got. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Or how more people voted for AI than the presidential election! :rolleyes:

Tivo is not just for your neighbors anymore. ;) The only thing I have ever watched while on a cruise was the Superbowl, but then it became the nights entertainment in the theatre.

jc

Oh that's awesome!!!!

I emailed my friend Jeff, who works on the Monarch. He said he'd check into seeing if it could be shown, as they have a deal fleet wide with cbs

so he's not sure if they will carry AI but he hopes so. He'll ask, so perhaps maybe it'll happen???? :)

Thanks Jeff! You rock! :)

I never dreamed of an Idol thread! We were talking just last night that we'll be going through withdrawal for 2 weeks:eek: :eek: :eek: Seeing a recording after the show has been aired is not quite the excitement of seeing it as first run. Wouldn't it be great on a MUTS screen with the ship's sound systems? :)

Archived